CARTON FLOW RACK
Overview Product Parameters 1. Carton-flow Racking is a storage system where cartons are Fed from one side, and retrieveSend your inquiry
|Production Capacity||50000 T/a|
1. Carton-flow Racking is a storage system where cartons are Fed from one side, and retrieved from the other. This system uses a combination of rails and Wheels. The rails are built on a slight incline, higher on the side that is fed, so that the cartons move forward when they are loaded into the system.
2. Cartons of identical products are loaded in one behind the other. The carton flow forward under gravity to create a strict 'First In, First Out' stock rotation. The system is usually used for picking faces.
3. Carton Flow dynamic storage system that offers many advantages in the order picking process.
1. Reduced walking.
2. First-in / First-out stock rotation is strictly guaranteed.
3. Carton flow racking saves space by eliminating walkways.
4. Picking speeds and productivity will be improved.