Radio Shuttle Rack with Shuttle Car
Product Specifications: 1. Product Introduction: Radio shuttle rack with shuttle car consists of a system with a certainSend your inquiry
|Serviceability||for Special Purpose|
|Guide Rail Thickness||2.5,2.75,3.0mm|
|Height of Cart||183mm|
|Transport Package||Packed in Wooden Case with Pallets|
|Production Capacity||1000 Units Per Year|
Product DescriptionProduct Specifications:
1. Product Introduction:
Radio shuttle rack with shuttle car consists of a system with a certain number of shuttles, pallet racks and shuttle device / cars for pallet storage, transportation and storage. Space utilization is over 80%! The Shuttle system warehouse is very suitable for a large number of small goods in and out, such as the food industry, home appliances industry and mass merchandise store logistics, especially for cold storage, especially in the cold storage space utilization and operating efficiency Can meet the needs of cold chain enterprises.
2. Product Features:
Radio shuttle rack with shuttle car is particularly suitable to build pallet shuttle installations.
The most important features of the shuttle systems are:
- A shuttle system offers highest possible density storage and is considered the best solution amongst not fully automated systems
- The system is semi-automated, call it 'automation light' and works in combination with a fork lift truck.
- While the shuttle transports the load within the racking, the fork lift driver is free to work elsewhere, thus he is optimizing his working time.
- Compact storage of another article (SKU) on every lane.
- Ability to handle the pallets FIFO and LIFO. And the possibility to change at every time. Both can be available in the same block. What we call 'Maximum Flexibility'
3. Product Applicaiton :
Radio shuttle rack with shuttle car can optimize the working time of your drivers. When your forklift driver wants to retrieve a number of pallets from a specific lane. In order to do so, he places the shuttle on the home position in the lane and gives the appropriate command on the remote control. Now the shuttle will run up and down the lane with the pallets without any further intervention. The shuttles gives the driver the opportunity to perform other tasks in the meantime. This way, the number of operators for the job remains limited. Should demand, and thus rotation, in the warehouse increase during certain periods of time, this can be solved by simply introducing more shuttles.
4. RFQ Documents:
Before you send us your requirement for quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods.
- Loading weight per pallet.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. reaching height.
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.