Dynamic Storage Pallet Gravity Flow Rack
1. Product Description: Dynamic Storage Pallet Gravity Flow Rack is a storage system that Gravity roller lanes ranged siSend your inquiry
|Model NO.||PL 90|
|Serviceability||for Special Purpose|
|Slope of Roller Bed||with 3-5°|
|Load Per Roller||150kg/Roller|
|Transport Package||Packed in Standard Pallets and Wrapped with Films|
|Production Capacity||5000 Tons Per Year|
Product Description1. Product Description:
Dynamic Storage Pallet Gravity Flow Rack is a storage system that Gravity roller lanes ranged side by side and one above the others on the racks. Pallets are loaded from the upper end of the slope (with 3-5° ) and travel through the roller to the lower end picking face. It's the best FIFO storage system and is suitable for mass volume and lesser SKU products. The space utilization is high.
2. The basic componentsDynamic Storage Pallet Gravity Flow Rack is composed of frames, beams and roller bed. The roller bed consists of a set of rollers designed to fit into a frame structure and mounted on the loading beams. To avoid the fast sliding down of pallets, normally brake rollers are designed. There is also one set of pallet separator for picking the first pallet. The system is designed for the storage of first in first out operation.
Unpowered roller features:
1,Standard 300/1800 rollers2,Loading of roller: 50-300kg/pcs 3,Maintenance free4,Bearings: Sturdy and Durable5,waterproof, dust free6,long life spanRoller Loading Chart:
The finish of all painted parts is an Epoxy-powder coating polymerized at 180 °C.
The standard colors are RAL 5015 (= sky blue) for the frames and RAL 2004 (=pure orange) for the beams. Roller beds are normally galvanized. Special colors are available on request.llet Se
3. Advantages and Key benefits· Complies with international norms and regulations· Offer compact storage, the space utilization rate can be up to 60-70%.· First in first out operation.· The design is suitable for different size of pallets· High quality of finish4. Factory Production:
5. RFQ documents: Before you send us your Requirement For Quotation, please prepare the following information:
- Warehouse layout CAD drawings if available.
- Pallet size, entry side, width, depth, height of goods. specially the underneath structure of the pallets. We suggest better to have a sample of pallets for testing of slidiing on rollers.
- Loading weight per pallet.
- Clear height of the warehouse
- Your forklift information, working aisles width and max. reaching height.
- Your intra logistic flow within the warehouse.
6. Packaging and Delivery:
1).Packaging details: Standard export package.
Long profiles are packed in bundles on plywood or steel pallets, and covered by plastic films. Between each package, air bags are also filled if necessary. For the thinner material such as steel decking, Edge protectors are applied. The small accessories and fasteners are packed inside of the carton boxes and fixed on pallets.
2).Delivery time: For the standard products, Our delivery time is 3 weeks after receipt of the 30% deposit. Other special application of racks can be delivered within 4-5 weeks.